What is a Public Adjuster and Why You Should Hire One
Wednesday, July 26, 2023[addtoany]
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]When unexpected disasters strike, dealing with insurance claims can be overwhelming and complex. At times like these, having a reliable and knowledgeable partner to navigate the claims process becomes invaluable. That's where The Peoples Choice steps in as your trusted public adjuster. Our mission is
Denied Claim? Here’s What You Need to Know
Monday, April 17, 2023[addtoany]
If you've ever had a home insurance claim denied, you know how frustrating and stressful it can be. A denial can leave you with unexpected expenses and unresolved issues. However, it's important to understand the reasons why claims are denied and what steps you can
Tips for Filing a Vehicle Vandalism Claim
Friday, August 10, 2018[addtoany]
Nothing is more disheartening than heading out to your vehicle and finding that someone has broken into or intentionally damaged it. If you have comprehensive auto insurance, you can file a claim and receive the money you'll need to repair your vehicle. Unfortunately, just because
Can I Be Reimbursed If My Living Expenses Increase After Home Damage?
Tuesday, June 26, 2018[addtoany]
Being displaced due to home damage or loss can disrupt your day-to-day routine and significantly increase your out-of-pocket expenses. However, you may be entitled to claim additional living expenses to cover the extra costs you incur as you wait for your house to be repaired.
3 Early Signs of Problems With Your Insurance Claim
Wednesday, May 23, 2018[addtoany]
Homeowners want an immediate response after their home is damaged. Most people file their insurance claim as soon as possible so they can begin lining up contractors. Insurance companies are not always as efficient with their end of the process. Delays and denials of a
Roof Damage? A Public Insurance Adjuster Can Help
Monday, April 30, 2018[addtoany]
If you've experienced roof damage recently, you may be looking at an expensive bill, especially if your insurance company won't cover everything. A public insurance adjuster can help with that. Public insurance adjusters are experts in quantifying damage and negotiating with insurance companies and vendors.
Sinkholes and Property Damage: What Homeowners Need to Know
Friday, March 23, 2018[addtoany]
Many homeowners think about the risk to their home from fire or floods. In Florida, it may be necessary to also prepare for a sinkhole. The damage from this type of natural disaster is not officially tracked, but the U.S. government estimates that sinkholes cause
Five Things That Make the Insurance Claim Process Easier
Friday, February 16, 2018[addtoany]
People are understandably upset when their home is damaged or destroyed, and it is very unusual for anyone to feel that filing an insurance claim made the moment easier. There is no way to make the experience simple, but there are ways to improve the
- What is a Public Adjuster and Why You Should Hire One
- Denied Claim? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The truth when filing a home owners insurance claim with insurance companies
- When To Hire A Miami Public Adjuster
- Should You Hire A Florida Public Adjuster Or An Attorney To Handle Your Claim
- Insurance Company Communication Time Frame For Property Damage Claims In Florida?
- Most Common Property Damage Claims In Florida
- What Is the Property Damage Claim Time Limit In Florida?
- Hurricane Michael Property Damage Claims Data
- Florida Claims Adjusters Hurricane Michael Insurance Claim Tips
- Hurricane Michael Additional Living Expenses Explained By Florida Adjusters
- What To Do After Hurricane Michael
- The People’s Choice Public Adjusters Hurricane Michael Storm Tips
- How To File A Water Damage Claim
- Mold Control Before And After A Hurricane