Garry and Peggy Kennedy
Thursday, August 09, 2018
Pat and Kristine,
I want to thank you for all the work you did to bring our case to a close. The insurance company tried everything to not pay our claim. It took almost three years but with your help and knowledge we brought it to an end with a good settlement. You never let us “give up”. Your staff always answered our many questions in a timely manner. We were never left hanging. I would recommend The People’s Choice to anyone who needs representation in insurance matters.
Again, Thank you——
- The truth when filing a home owners insurance claim with insurance companies
- When To Hire A Miami Public Adjuster
- Should You Hire A Florida Public Adjuster Or An Attorney To Handle Your Claim
- Insurance Company Communication Time Frame For Property Damage Claims In Florida?
- Most Common Property Damage Claims In Florida
- What Is the Property Damage Claim Time Limit In Florida?
- Hurricane Michael Property Damage Claims Data
- Florida Claims Adjusters Hurricane Michael Insurance Claim Tips
- Hurricane Michael Additional Living Expenses Explained By Florida Adjusters
- What To Do After Hurricane Michael
- The People’s Choice Public Adjusters Hurricane Michael Storm Tips
- How To File A Water Damage Claim
- Mold Control Before And After A Hurricane
- Tips for Filing a Vehicle Vandalism Claim
- Can I Be Reimbursed If My Living Expenses Increase After Home Damage?