LG, Pembroke Pines, FL
Thursday, August 09, 2018
I just wanted to write to say, thank you thank you thank you for reopening my claim with Citizens. I just got word that I am getting an additional $3,100. I never thought I would see anything because the insurance company was dead set against it. You are a god send. I can’t say enough about Pat Goins and The People’s Choice Public Adjuster. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
- What is a Public Adjuster and Why You Should Hire One
- Denied Claim? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The truth when filing a home owners insurance claim with insurance companies
- When To Hire A Miami Public Adjuster
- Should You Hire A Florida Public Adjuster Or An Attorney To Handle Your Claim
- Insurance Company Communication Time Frame For Property Damage Claims In Florida?
- Most Common Property Damage Claims In Florida
- What Is the Property Damage Claim Time Limit In Florida?
- Hurricane Michael Property Damage Claims Data
- Florida Claims Adjusters Hurricane Michael Insurance Claim Tips
- Hurricane Michael Additional Living Expenses Explained By Florida Adjusters
- What To Do After Hurricane Michael
- The People’s Choice Public Adjusters Hurricane Michael Storm Tips
- How To File A Water Damage Claim
- Mold Control Before And After A Hurricane